I spent my whole morning and afternoon on creating final artist impressions of my pavilion. Sadly my laptop broke down in the middle of it so I had to come to uni and redo everything I had from before because it saved it in a way that pieces of the image were gone (I have no clue what happened.)
1. I start of with picking images of the tiling for my pavilion. Since I couldn’t find a high quality image of wooden tiling I copy and pasted lots of images together and adjusted them so they look like a big tiling wall. I also had to adjust colours on all three types of wall tiling because they all had a different colour theme.
2. I then picked an angle on sketchup (after comparing it to a photo of my location) and saved it as a pdf.
3. I pasted the tiling image onto my pavilion image and chose the “spherize” filter, which transformed the image into a more threedimensional one and pulled it onto one of the spheroids. I used the rubber tool to rub out edges.
4. I used the burn and dodge tools for a threedimensional look and highlights.
5. I pasted my pavilion onto my location and adjusted size. I then used the black brush tool to create shade and make it fit more into the location.