I’ve been working on one of my pavilion research boards for the past days and I am really struggling with the mounting. I managed to stick it down Today but it only consists of printed out images and photocopied sketchbook work of mine. I asked two of my peers and they both really liked the layout. Since Helen has previously mentioned to them it would be good to add some original work they have both advised me to add some sketches to the board.
I will ask Helen tomorrow and see what she thinks is best. I am also planning on doing an A2 sheet on Wednesday and Thursday of existing pavilions in the black forest and one of perhaps just sketches and drawings. I won’t be able to do major stuff till I go home to Germany this easter when I can actually visit the location and take photos there.